[TenTec] Corsair II f.p. meter continued + other fixes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II f.p. meter continued + other fixes
From: ve1adh@yahoo.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Wed Jul 2 17:10:55 2003
A friend of mine sprayed the PTO in his OMNI C with
WD40. I worked great for awhile and then quit
altogether. When he brought it to me I took it apart
and found it was full of fuzzy green stuff that
apparently came from a reaction between the WD40 and
the brass parts. Another friend who is in the Canadian
Navy says they have been told not to use WD40 on
anything brass.

Dave, VE1ADH

Rob,