[TenTec] Orion Question and Aroma Therapy for MEN!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Question and Aroma Therapy for MEN!
From: jhgraves@gis.net (jhgraves)
Date: Sun Jul 6 08:25:28 2003
Given the nature of this discusion, there may be a need for a 12 step
program for adults? with multiple hobby syndrome.

Usually it can be recognized by an obsessive need to revist one's
childhood, and the hobbys that got us all where we are today.   Of
course, any hobby coupled with TT collecting is generally considered
serious.  Fortunately, I have not yet heard of the dreaded TT/Pilot
combination. One can only imagine the the patient out in yard with a
mike draped around his neck, a G&T in one hand, and a bottle of castor
oil in the other, yelling pull, pull while looking around desperately
for the magneto switch.

John
WB1EHL