[TenTec] FS: 6 Meter Transverters and 247 Antenna Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 6 Meter Transverters and 247 Antenna Tuner
From: n4dd@preferred.com (n4dd@preferred.com)
Date: Tue Jul 8 11:21:30 2003
Greetings,

I have two of the Tentec 6 to 20 meter transverters that I would like to sell.
These units are being replaced by a stand alone 6 meter radio. Both of these
units have been aligned by the factory, and as far as I can tell, there is no
difference between them.  I only have one manual so here is how the pricing
goes.  I'd like to sell transverter and manual for $85 plus shipping.  I will
sell the remaining transverter without manual for $75 plus shipping.  They are
in good cosmetic condition and sold as are.

I bought a Tentec 247 tuner (Black and Gray) to use with an Argonaut II, but by
the time the tuner arrived, I had sold the Argonaut.  Now I have no use for the
tuner.  It is in good condition and I'll sell it for $35 obo plus shipping.

Please e-mail with any interest!!

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Dennis N4DD