[TenTec] Why should I still order an Argo V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Why should I still order an Argo V?
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phillip Sikes)
Date: Wed Jul 9 23:20:44 2003
As a non-ham related retailer I can only pass along what happens with
my distributors. I place an order fully expecting everything to
arrive. What usually happens is that some of my order was out of
stock, I am never informed of this by any of my distributors and the
item(s) gets placed on back order, hopefully. Many distributors now
will not deal with back orders. The backordered item gets cancelled
and you end up ordering again and paying the freight charges again.
Let me tell you that this can get very frustrating.

Now you add on top of that the advertising that you have to buy
months in advance and hopefully you can see how some things may get a
little out of kilter at times. You think your tukus gets frosted, how
about me with nothing to sell and customers waiting. I am truly a
small time retailer but this impacts us all the way up and down the
food chain of retail sales.

73 - Phil
--
N7UX
Phillip Sikes, psikes@whidbey.net on 07/09/2003

Reality is what doesn't cease to exist when you stop believing in it.