[TenTec] Orion Brand Name

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Brand Name
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (Bill Fuqua)
Date: Tue Jul 15 15:08:22 2003
I thought it was a constellation. One of our very active shortwave
listeners here in Lexington,KY lives on Orion Ave.
They were renaming some of the streets due to confusion of similar names
and he  was the only one that offered
a suggestion for a name change for his street. The city then changed its
name to Orion Ave.
73
Bill wa4lav