[TenTec] Jupiter has been sold, accessories still available

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter has been sold, accessories still available
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Tue Jul 15 19:51:47 2003
The Jupiter has been sold, but I still have the accessories remaining.

302J Remote encoder/keypad - $99 shipped

1208 20m to 6m transverter - $75 shipped

1210 10m to 2 m transverter - $75 shipped

I have the complete manuals for the transverters. All equipment is in
excellent condition and works well. I will be out of town from tomorrow
(Wednesday) until Saturday. I will check email before I leave in the
morning.

thanks
Tim
Nz8J