[TenTec] balanced feedline light bulb test

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] balanced feedline light bulb test
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Thu Jul 17 00:26:47 2003
But, be aware that there are two types of these meters:

1. those that have internal thermocouples and are ready to hook right into
the circuit.

2. those that use an external thermocouple which may or may not be with the
meter.

Without it, the meter is just another d-microammeter, but that isn't all
bad, either!   <:}

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>