[TenTec] Corsair

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair
From: malcolm.mcleman@free.fr (Malcolm McLeman)
Date: Thu Jul 17 08:45:50 2003
Gentlemen and not forgetting the ladies,

I have inadvertently deleted my reflector files on recent de-gunging of
Corsair dial without dismantling. I do not recollect reading if this can be
done successfully, can anyone enlighten me if it is possible and what is the
modus operandi?
2. I have been informed by M3VTC (United Kingdom's foundation licence 10w
all modes) that he will very soon be transitting to G1VTC 100W all modes
without the need for a CW test. A landmark indeed in our wonderful hobby..

Malcolm F5VBU/GM3UIN

NNNN