[TenTec] FOR SALE Omni C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE Omni C
From: k4za@juno.com (don daso)
Date: Thu Jul 17 22:17:56 2003
hi Rusty
it's the C & the matching ps & remote vfo (the rig is not hr at the house
so I can't give ya the model numbers)

I do not have pixshures but I could take/make some...this weekend...

Asking $350 plus shipping...

Here's the story on this rig:
My shack was robbed & my pal, AI0O in Columbia, MO, sold me his Omni C,
as a good friend of ours had recently passed away & left his station to
us to dipose of, etc.  So Rob, AI0O, kept that guy's new gear & gave up
the old Omni.  At the time, I was commuting to Washington DC & thought a
mobile rig in the pickup would be a gud idea, etc.  While it was neat to
roar down the highway listening/chatting w/folks, the old ten tec took up
waaaaayyyyy too much room on the front seat, especially if the WX was bad
& ya hadda haul stuff up front, etc.  Anyhow, I've just been been laid
off from that horrible commuting job & am selling gear, etc. to keep the
wolves at bay.

The rig & vfo/ps are in good condition, work fine.  Has all filter slots
full.  There IS some paint wear near the Audio control knob (ten tec no
longer has/supplies that paint, so I've been unable to touch it up....).

Rob usta be a smoker, but I cleaned the rig up when I got it (I like
clean stuff).  I think 2 out of the 3 WARC xtals have been installed (no
antennas so not on those bands).  Original boxes, manuals, etc.
vy 73 de Don K4ZA