Works with Orion....Re: [TenTec] MixW and use with Orion andArgonautV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Works with Orion....Re: [TenTec] MixW and use with Orion andArgonautV
From: n8luv_jm@juno.com (James E McClellan)
Date: Wed Jul 30 20:48:07 2003
Jim - N8LUV - here in Michigan, (Argonaut-V)

Yes, N4PY's suggestion does work. MixW is now handeling the freq. as well
as mode in fine business on my Argonaut-V. --- However, I still have not
got the Aux Jack - #1 with the optional cable to work with the Dell
computer's soundcard. The computer is hearing nothing! --- Sure would be
nice to get all of this to fly! --- Wow, all modes, a log, and rig
control all in one program - great if I can get it all to fly. I am
closer now then I was a few days ago.

Jim --- N8LUV