[TenTec] Re: 2 minor comments: Speakers and Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: 2 minor comments: Speakers and Centurion
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Fri Aug 1 10:06:57 2003
Sorry Bill, but I remain unconvinced about Ten Tec's speakers, unless they
do something acoustic inside the enclosure to help with the sound, such as
wrapped ducting to help with the bass.  If anyone has been inside a TT
speaker enclosure and would like to fill us in I'd appreciate it. I'm
assuming it's a box with a hole in front holding the speaker with grill
cloth and the logo, and a rear panel with spring loaded lugs for the audio
cable.  I'll concede it's a nice touch to have them in the shack with the
other TT gear though.  I've just got too much other stuff to spend my money
on right now.

73,

Rob
K5UJ