[TenTec] ORION Returns

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION Returns
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (J. D.)
Date: Sat Aug 2 08:38:37 2003
First comment, what the heck is so important about a color display?  In my
opnion, it is just "flash and trash" as we used to say.  How does color make
the radio better?  Second, I've yet to see one Japanese radio that did not
have problems after its introduction.  As least you can flash upgrade the
Orion, the Japanese require the radio to be sent back for chip replacement -