[TenTec] ORION Returns

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION Returns
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat Aug 2 21:23:44 2003
I'd say to the "Gentleman" that would put his money down on Brand X will
expect to have a finished product.  At least, that is, until Brand X
releases a 2nd version in 90 to 120 days to fix the problems in the first
release.  Then his new Brand X will be worth about 1/2 of what he paid for
it.  That puts the depreciation in the class of a new car driven off of the
lot.  There's the ..06, the ..06 Mrk I, the ..06 Mrk II, and the ..06 Mrk
III etc.

As to the color display, it wasn't advertised to have a color display,
wasn't sold as having a color display, and did not arrive with a color
display.  So what's the problem?

The ORION hears circles around the Omni VI+ and the Omni VI+ is one of the
best receivers around.

Just one fellows observations.

73
Bob, K4TAX