[TenTec] Omni 6 mic question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 mic question
From: kitdart@ntelos.net (K. Indart)
Date: Sun Aug 3 21:57:37 2003
Hi,
   For over 30 years I used Collins exclusively and used dynamic
Electrovoice microphones, several models, with excellent results.
However, last year I replaced my faithful Collins with an Omni VI+, TT Kw
amp and TT hi power tuner.
   My first instinct was that the TT light desk mic. would no equal any of
the EV mics.  To my surprise the TT 705 was always  chosen as the best
sounding mic in all the tests I made.   After almost three years I am still
getting good comments, even without asking.   You cannot go wrong with the
705, (I have two of them !)   Never used a TT handmic.  73,  Ken WA4RPH