[TenTec] some items FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] some items FS
From: csturner@slonet.org (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue Aug 5 16:04:56 2003
Hello All -

The OMNI-C sold, the 234 processor sold, the 219 CW filter sold.  I
have, among other stuff:

model 280 power supply, built for the OMNI-C, has ammeter, OK condition,
works well, $75 obo.

looks new and in the original package/box, model 206-A crystal
calibrator, matches the Argonaut 505, 509 color, but the later model
that was sold with the Argonaut 515.  I'd like $60 obo.

beautiful Corsair II, just about flawless, PTO very nice, $550 obo.  (I
might consider a partial swap for a Delta I if anyone is interested.)

Clark
WA3JPG