[TenTec] Corsair II, Matching Grey 263 VFO and Matching Gray 960Power Su

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II, Matching Grey 263 VFO and Matching Gray 960Power Supply & Speaker for Sale
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Sun Aug 10 15:38:52 2003
Hi Everyone, I am finally selling my last Corsair II station. I still own a
Paragon and a K-2 with DSP, a 51J-3 and a Sp-600JX 37so I am covered.

The C-II is going for $600 firm. I have ownbed this radio for about four years
now. It is in perfect condition. It was back at Ten Tec about 30 months ago for
realignment, etc.. It is a great rig, but the K-2 is better.

The VFO is also flawless. I purchased it with the C-II. I am asking $175.00 for
it.

The 960 speaker/Powersupply has one small scratch on the right side, but you
have to look for it. Otherwise it is flawless. I am asking $125.00 for it.

I think that I have all of the original boxes.

Buyer pays shipping.

Mark
WD7WEO