[TenTec] Downsizing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Downsizing
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Sat Aug 16 12:34:00 2003
Hello Bill,
    I looked around and can not find a Ten-Tec hand microphone thingie to go
with the 6N2!  I think that the hand mic I sent with your Argo actually
belonged to the 6N2!  If you are interested in the rig I will drop the price to
$500.00.  That reduction should be enough to cover the cost + shipping of a new
hand microphone from Ten-Tec should you decide to buy one OR you can use the
one you already have.  (I am pretty sure I DID include a hand microphone thing
with the Argo - but please correct me if I am wrong!)  I was wrong ONCE before!
   73,  Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk