Re: [TenTec] Orion CW Sensitivity

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion CW Sensitivity
From: Bill Miner <wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:07:59 -0700
Jim,

Congratulations on your contact with the Op running the QRP Rock-Mite.

I'm  curious to know if you followed the AGC and filter settings
suggested by Scott at Ten Tec for weak CW work?

If my memory is correct you also have an RX-340? Did you try to copy the
same signal with your RX-340?  If you had time to check this how did the
two receivers compare?

Sorry for all of the questions but some of us need to know these things!

Aloha and 73,
Bill - K6WLM