Re: [TenTec] Spectronics DD-1 with a Triton 540?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Spectronics DD-1 with a Triton 540?
From: "Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:41:39 -0400
I once used the DD-1 with a Ten-Tec Omni-A with good results.
You might also want to consider the kit by Almost Always Digital Electronics
(www.aade.com).  I think it costs about $50, but doesn't include the case.
It is an LCD readout, with a backlighting option. All the electronics are on
a small circuit board and the kit can be constructed in less than two hours.
I built one and used it as a digital dial in a White Mountain QRP SSB
transceiver.
73, Winston K4CWQ