Re: [TenTec] Using Omni VI with MMTTY on FSK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Omni VI with MMTTY on FSK
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:00:44 -0400
Jim,

Are you using a USB / RS232 serial port converter on your computer?
Sometimes those interfaces will work fine for switching PTT but not for
sending data.

Can you give some more details on the interfaces that you have tried?

I've had no problem running FSK with my Omni VI - although I did notice that
my tones seem to be more like 130 (rather than 170) Hz apart. I suspect that
my rig needs some alignment.

73,
Mark