Re: [Tentec] Model 299 Talking Frequency counter, CW annunciated ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Tentec] Model 299 Talking Frequency counter, CW annunciated ?
From: w4chl@amsat.org
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:44:59 -0400
>From Arizona ScQRPions here is a CW audible frequency meter kit:
http://www.extremezone.com/~nk7m/cwafc.htm

There is another from Dave Benson NN1G described here in QST:
http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/pdf/9812034.pdf

and available from:
http://www.smallwonderlabs.com/

We bought one of these "FREQ-mites" intending to put it in a venerable
Argonaut or a Yaesu FT-7. The FT-7 is long gone and we're selling the
Argonaut, but if anyone wants the unbuilt kit from us (PARC) we'll let it
go for $15 + s/h (probably about $1.75 within continental US).  Will go
hunt for it if/when someone responds that they want it.

Now PARC meets next Saturday, if a built/tested FREQ-mite kit is of more
interest

Cheers & 73s de Mark W4CHL
Chapel Hill NC  USA   http://rtpnet.org/parc