Re: [TenTec] KWM-2 and 312B-4 are spoken for

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KWM-2 and 312B-4 are spoken for
From: Hobbes <hobbestg@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:49:40 -0400
Stan Jacox wrote:

> Hello
> Several people were interestedin the 312B-4 Station control and emailed at
> about the same time.  One person however wrote to request both the KWM-2
> plus 516F-2 PS and the 312B-4.  It would be better for me not to split them
> up so I agreed tp sell them to the person who wanted both.
> Thank you for the interest.  I guess I should have had a bunch of the
> station controls because 6 people wanted it;>)  Could I interest in anybody
> in the Titan and Paragon, they are just too nice to keep in storage for a
> few years.
>
> Thank you all for responding.
> 73
> Stan KM6XZ

Stan,

Is there a problem with e-mail direct to you at KM6XZ@hotmail.com?  When
I respond directly I get notification that the mail cannot be delivered.

Yes, I am still interested in the amplifier.  Please e-mail me back your
best offer on the amp shipped to me in NJ along with your name and
current address since the on-line callbook does not have a listing for
your call of KM6XZ.  Also include a phone number where I may reach you
if I have any additional questions.  Thanks & 73

                                                Ed   K2ZE