[TenTec] Was Anyone Able To Do Business With KM6XZ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Was Anyone Able To Do Business With KM6XZ?
From: Hobbes <hobbestg@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:24:46 -0400
To the Group,

This past Monday (9/1/03) a Stan Jacox, KM6XZ posted a listing of gear
that he wanted to dispose of before leaving on September 15th for St.
Petersburg, Russia. I responded to him directly at KM6XZ@hotmail.com.
He accepted my offer for two pieces of equipment in his listing.
However, every attempt to contact him subsequently has not been
answered.  In my response to him I asked him for a current address and a
phone number where I could contact him directly if I had any additional
questions since there was no listing for KM6XZ in any of the "online"
callbooks.

Was anyone successful in obtaining any of the equipment he listed?  Just
curious.  Thanks for reading this e-mail.

                                                Ed   K2ZE