[TenTec] website showing vintage TenTec?

To: "'tentec@contesting.com'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] website showing vintage TenTec?
From: "White, Joseph H." <jhw@rti.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:06:21 -0400
Is there a website that has photos/descriptions/options of
TenTec radios produced in the past?

I subscribed to this list when playing with some of the older,
lower priced TenTec radios (Argosy, Argonaut, Century21), but
some of the postings about the more modern radios has really
gotten my interest up.  Unfortunately, I'm pretty dumb about
the various models that TenTec produced so I was looking for
a site to cure my ignorance (or start in that direction).
I'm mainly interested in recent models, say the past 10 years or
so.
   Thanks,
     joe WA4GIR