[TenTec] FS: Pegasus with or without internal Auto Tuner

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Pegasus with or without internal Auto Tuner
From: "Richard Koch" <n1gp@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:54:35 -0400
Hi,

I have two of these, one with the internal antenna tuner installed and one without. Have used them dual but recently obtained an RX-320 which does basically the same for my setup, so one of these fine Pegasus units must go. With internal auto tuner $700, without, $600. You pay shipping. Either will come with power cable, RS-232 cable, ten-tec's software, manual, and a new 4-pin microphone connector. My main email is: n1gpNO-SPAMcomcast.net (change NO-SPAM to @)

Tnx,

Rick N1GP in NH