Re: [TenTec] Re: Future thoughts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Future thoughts
From: "Bill Fulling" <w4njf@email.midflorida.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:12:36 -0400
Hi Ron,
I knew Ed Clegg (then W2LOY,later W8LOY) when he had his business in East
Hanover,NJ>Had an Inteceptor "A" back then>Since ED is now SK,I don't think
he'd object to Ten Tec using some of the Greco-Roman names that he used to
name his rigs with:"Venus"-a good 6mtr ssb rig back then,"Thor" a good 6 mtr
AM rig,"Zeus(the Greek name for Jupiter) a dynamite 6n2 AM rig-ran abt 200
watts out plate modulated AM.He may have had a few other classic names,but
he moved his business to Lancaster,Pa and I lost track of him(was in the
Navy at the time)>But those are classic names for rigs so maybe TenTec
should use them!
73 de Bill W4NJF
PS fogot the "Apollo " linear!