Re: [TenTec] F/S Centurion Amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] F/S Centurion Amp
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:03:33 -0400
Hi, Todd--

I'm probably going to buy a Centurion as soon as my insurance company
settles my lightning claim.  But after seeing your posts about yours, I'd be
quite reluctant to buy from you.  I am not about to spend that kind of money
on something sold "as is" and I do not understand what you mean by your
handling tube warranty issues.  "As is" could have a bad plate transformer,
shorted capacitors, a burnt up bandswitch, etc.

You might reconsider your sales pitch.

73, Mike N4NT