Re: [TenTec] Sold most of my Ten Tec items

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sold most of my Ten Tec items
From: chuck stockert <kb3hjq@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:15:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jim, If the 255 power supply is still available, I will take it. Thanks,
Chuck kb3hjq@arrl.net

James Crofutt <crokc@comcast.net> wrote:Thanks to all who responded on the Omni
D station. I think most of it is
sold as long as the transactions all go through. I still have the model 255
deluxe power supply, (has the speaker) and it needs a good home. It is in
almost new condition, but I do not have the manual for it. $90 shipped.
I also have the Kr 50 keyer and will take $50 shipped for that.
Thanks 73, Jim (N0XE)