Re: [TenTec] headphones, Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] headphones, Orion
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:13:52 -0400
I am sorry that Jim (who began the Yahoo group) didn't realize that a house
divided against itself cannot stand.  A reductio ad absurdum would be an
infinite number of groups.  We could have two or three hundred groups for
pass transistors -- maybe 50 for each type of Ten-Tec power supply, etc. and
a full thousand groups dealing with QSK.

It seemed to me that if Orion users didn't want to be bothered by the
riff-raff, they could have message rules to just delete everything that
didn't have Orion in the subject line.

Mike N4NT