RE: [TenTec] 252M supply putting out 19 volts!?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] 252M supply putting out 19 volts!?
From: "K. Indart" <kitdart@ntelos.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:17:23 -0400
The pass transistor or transisitors, would be the large ones mounted on a
heat sink.  HOWEVER, it appears that the regulator IC would be defective.
The regulator probably is a 723, or 317.  Also could be a defective
connection around the regulator.   I do not have a schematic to refer to.
If there is a voltage control, and that pot is defective (open) you could
have that problem.
Ken,  WA4RPH