Re: [TenTec] Fw: BPL

To: "Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: BPL
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:22:27 -0400
And at least one FCC commisioner is already on record as praising BPL as
"broadband nirvana."  So much for an unbiased, open mind without
preconceived
notions.  (I know, I know, what else do you expect from a politician?
"...her lips moved!...")

73, ron wn3vaw

46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO Party October 11 & 12!
www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html
Look for N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US
Virgin Islands!
For more information see www.washarc.org