[TenTec] Items for sale at hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Items for sale at hamfest
From: "Mike" <kc8wr@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:12:31 -0400
The following is a partial list of items I will have for sale at the TenTec
hamfest this weekend.

Omni VI Option III on a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give it a 9 on appearance and 10
on operation.  I have had no problems with this radio and it is loaded with the
following filters. Inrad 2.8 SSB filters in both IF's, the TT 1.8 SSB filter,
500 hz CW filter and the 250hz CW filter.  The original 2.4 6.3 IF filter is
also included.  Box, manual and all pertinent paperwork concerning the Option
III upgrade included. Price delivered to TT hamfest $1325.00  Add $150.00 for
the matching 962 power supply.

Elecraft K2 all options including the DSP unit, no amp or QRO tuner. Condition
10, operationally and cosmetically.  All manuals in included and a metal
carrying case sculpted for the K2.  I want to build another one.  This one may
not make it to the hamfest, another ham locally is interested in it and he may
buy it before the hamfest. $1400.00

Corsair II with manual and 260 Spkr/Power Supply.  Cosmetically a definite 9
operationally is has a problem on transmit.  Just no time to trouble shoot it
and repair.  Can't be too serious.  Low level driver and PA check out okay, it
just doesn't transmit all the time.  $250.00 for the Corsair II add $125.00 for
the power supply.

Omni D Series B with 252MO power supply, TT 1150 over-voltage protector and TT
705 mic.  Omni D manual, manual for 705 mic included.  NO Boxes.  Condition of
station is an 8 to 8.5, operationally a 9.8,  the zero beat does not work.
Probably something simple but I don't have the time to work on it.  The above
station for $315.00.

Kenwood TS830 S with MC50 mic, manual and service manual.  Condition 9
cosmetically and 10 operationally.  $325.00

Other items for sale, but too many to list.  Handhelds, dual band mobile,
station accessories, motorola speakers (non-amplified), TT 6 meter transverter.
 Many other items.  I'm getting tired of dusty this stuff off and ran out of
room a long time ago.

We'll be easy to find, just look for the RED Mac Tool Racing canopy and you can
look any of these items over.  For that matter just stop by and talk for a bit.
I haven't met everyone on the reflector that attends the hamfest yet and it is
nice to be able to put a face to a name and callsign.

Oh, no there are still radios here on the shack desk.  But, there will be a big
hole that an Orion would fit into nicely thank you.......

Mike - KC8WR