[TenTec] Delta II/Argo II display on Unofficial TT site?

To: n4nqy@qsl.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II/Argo II display on Unofficial TT site?
From: Peg Haese <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
We bought a Delta II with a replacement display
(backlight) and it works fine for now. The rig even
took a DXpedition trip with us to St. Pierre and
Miquelon during the summer.

Would the Unofficial TT website be a good place to put
the display repair directions? If so, I would be happy
to collect the info and submit it in an easy-to-follow
format.

The supplier info would have to be kept up-to-date.

Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin