[TenTec] Ten-Tec Groups???

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Groups???
From: Ynkedragon@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:28:56 EDT
Does anyone know just how many different Ten-Tec groups are in operation, and
where they are?  Naive person that I am, I thought that THIS was the Ten-Tec
group.  In the past week I've heard mention of another (general) Ten-Tec
group, an "old" Orion group, a "new" Orion group, an Argonaut group, and even a

Ten-Tec 12 meter mobile group. For all know, there's a Power Mite group and an
Centaur group, too.

In addition to knowing of web host (or URL) of these many groups, I'd like to
know which, if any, have open archives (readable by non-subscribers).  I've
had no luck finding any, besides this one, by doing a standard web-search.

Off reflector replies are OK.

73,  Blair k3yd