[TenTec] Omni VI pls/ Acom 1000

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI pls/ Acom 1000
From: Jorge A Mejia <laussana@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 05:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
When I use the omni VI Pls with the Acom 1000 trough
the tx en tx out.
connection  I constantly get the  ?Hot switching?
warning  message on the amp screen. This happens on
ssb , mostly when on vox mode,  (slow mode)  and
occasionally  when on ?ptt? as well. Sometimes when I
use the omni vi internal relay to key the amp it
happens as well.   My Acom works without any problems
with Icom and yaesu radios though . Has anyone faced
this situation

Jorge/HK4CZE