[TenTec] Orion SSB on air challenge...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion SSB on air challenge...
From: "Jeffrey Griffin" <jeffrey.griffin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:25:06 -0400
  Hey , I've had my Orion for about 6 months. I'm on travel for work about
1/2 the time. So I'm not totally up to speed with it as some of you guy's
are, as I also am an extremely active satellite operator, that takes alot of
my time. But on HF I've never gotten so many unsolicited while working DX
'your audio is excellent' audio/sig reports as I do with my Orion, with a
properly setup Studio One.  My last HF rigs weren't exactly slouches,
included are a  1000D, and a 756 PRO. I still have the PRO.  I like the
receive so much on the Orion that the PRO is used for 6m, and data modes
only. I  turn the PRO on while home , mostly for maintenance only. The Orion
is that much better. It doesn't matter to me what anyone sez.
As we say in the computer business, Art can byte my baud....

 73 Jeff kb2m