[TenTec] Timewave DSP 599ZX FS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Timewave DSP 599ZX FS
From: Wa4aos@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:42:36 EDT
Hi,

I have a Timewave DSP 599ZX for sale. The case has some scratches but not too
bad. This one does include the latest 5.07 firmware and works GREAT! It
really shines  on with my Corsair II and Omni C. It does improve the noise a
little
for the Omni 6+ but not enough to make it worth using; IMHO.
I have two units and just don't need them both. Includes copy of downloaded
manual. You will need to provide 12v to run the unit.
Asking $250 plus $10.00 shipping OBO... AES gets $436.00 for new units, why
pay more?
Please reply via email for now. I can make a phone call tomorrow if needed...

73,
Glenn WA4AOS