Re: [TenTec] rohn 25

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rohn 25
From: John/K4WJ <k4wj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:29:24 -0400
After seeing this message I've had enough. This message should have been posted on an appropriate reflector and not this one. I guess the person posting this message didn't want to take the time to post it to the correct venue. He got his answer here so why should he exert himself posting to the correct reflector?

I'm going to give my delete key a rest and leave this reflector.

If someone wants to start a "TenTec" reflector, let me know. You can reach me at k4wj@arrl.net

73..de John/K4WJ