Re: [TenTec] Orion Reviews lacking

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Reviews lacking
From: "Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:50:07 -0400
Craig I have owned the following Ten-Tec radios--Triton IV Digital, Omni C
( I still have it), Argo 556, Omni VI Plus, Pegasus (this is the real
Pegasus), Jupiter, Argonaut V and now the Orion.  The Orion is by far the
best of all including my old Drake R4B/T4XB Twins and the Kenwood 599D
Twins.  I can hear things on the Orion that can not be heard on my Omni VI
Plus.  How this is weak signal CW and the Omni VI Plus has all filters.  I
could go now all night, but there are many who will not believe it and just
want to say "Another Ten-Tec Nut"

I have been with Ten-Tec since 1980, long before Ten-Tec was cool.  Try the
Orion, you can not lose, if you do not like it, Ten-Tec will refund the
total price less shipping cost.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio