RE: [TenTec] Question on Orion vs Pro II noise handling

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Question on Orion vs Pro II noise handling
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:27:51 +0100
Todd,

The best thing is to get yourself an ANC-4.
It connects into the RX antenna line and using a second antenna,
phases the noise 180 deg. out of phase, thus canceling almost all
of it.  It works on RF, not with DSP.

Other companies make similar products.

This device has rescued our low-band operations on several BCC
DX-peditions.

73
Rick