[TenTec] A source of bug valuations (Vibroplex)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] A source of bug valuations (Vibroplex)
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:26:39 -0600
I spoke too quick and my suggested key word google search will not bring up
links to 1944 bug value, (Vibroplex).

However, with telegraph keys as key words, I found this from related sites:

a.. Perera's Telegraph Collector's Guide
by Tom Perera, W1TP (1998)
Artifax Books
P.O. Box 88
Maynard, MA 01754 USA
$10.00 plus $2 s/h (softbound)

Noted collector Tom Perera, W1TP, has recently published this reference,
which includes a section on Vibroplexes. He identifies and discusses keys,
registers, sounders, relays and other telegraph instruments with 250
pictures and descriptions as well as a value guide with 250 current
collector prices. This handy resouce also includes Reinke's and McEwen's
lists of makers, excerpts from Larry Nutting's J-series book, Doug Seneker's
bug list, and more.

All you would ever want to know, almost!
Stuart
K5KVH