Re: [TenTec] Pegasus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:13:40 -0500
I have found it annoying when someone insist on publishing his title or insist that you address him using his title in which case I usually call the person "Dr. Bob" or something like that. I know lots of Ph.D.'s and few use their title except when it is necessary when being introduced in formal conferences having to do with their area of expertise.
I think some use their title when they don't get the attention they think they deserve. Even many Ph.D.s are annoyed by the way some use their titles.

73
Bill wa4lav