[TenTec] DX info / Future Tentec gear

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] DX info / Future Tentec gear
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:41:36 EST
Thanks to all for the help. It was too simple for me to think of doing a
search on the net.(DUH!)

I for one am quite pleased with my Omni 6+, and will have it for awhile. My
wish as stated previously a long time ago is to wait for Tentec to come out
with the next generation rig that will outperform AND out feature the IC-7800.
Call it the Omega if you will, Hi Hi. But seriously, the next void that really
needs filled is what AC5E and others suggest, a Pure DX rig without all the
extras for the contesters, but same level Orion performance in a single
reciever.
(and slightly lower pricetag) 73.