[TenTec] FS: Omni A Series B with 280 P.S.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni A Series B with 280 P.S.
From: Don Allen <w9cw@intergate.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:10:26 -0600
I am parting with my Omni A Series B with the 280 P.S. The Omni is a 10 electrically (very recent complete alignment and PTO rebuild at Ten-Tec), and a solid 9 aesthetically. It includes the 30 & 12 meter bands, xmit and rec; standard 2.4kHz filter and the 500 Hz CW filter; and, a fully operational noise blanker. The 280 P.S. is also a 10 electrically, and fine aesthetically except for some scratches on the top. Includes original owner's manual. The aluminum surround of the Omni is in excellent condition, and the aluminum bail is also included. Front panel is also excellent. I will be happy to e-mail .jpg's if interested. A great CW and fone rig . . .

$350.00, plus shipping.

Tnx,
Don Allen W9CW
Urbana, IL