[TenTec] Deaf Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Deaf Orion
From: "William Terry" <wterry@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:22:23 -0500
In the contest today my orion suddenly lost about 50% of its sensitivity.  It
was like the attenuator was engaged.  The band became very quiet except for the
very strong stations.  It affected both rcvrs.  I tried reset,  reloaded an old
firmware, changed antennas all to no avail.  It was just like a sudden solar
flare. Other radios with the same antenna were working fine so it has to be a
problem with the Orion.  What can affect both rcvrs and both ant inputs.  What
have I done wrong?
Any ideas?
Bill K4BYR