RE: [TenTec] Orion Freezing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Freezing
From: "David W LeJeune" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:35:16 -0600
>From time to time, you'll find an offering (on that popular auction site)
for a commercial used Lambda switching power supply that will easily handly
80 amps.  I was fortunate to get one rated at 100 Amps for not much more
than the price of an Astron linear that would handle 30 Amps.  Supply is
very clean RF wise, and easily handles my OMNI VI+ / Hercules II station.
Highly recommended.

Dave K5WNV