Re: [TenTec] Orion dimensions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion dimensions
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:57:10 -1000
But,  you must leave added space above the Orion to
allow heat to escape through the many top cover vent
slots:  all along the top just aft of the front panel to allow
the heat generated by the display out;  another row of
vents across the "middle" or center of the top of the case,
and yet a row of wider vents at the rear of the top panel
allowing heat from the xmit components out.

I have left about 2 3/4" of clear space above my Orion for
hot air to circulate out and away.

Happy Holidays and 73,  Jim  KH7M