Re: [TenTec] Headphone clicks

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headphone clicks
From: Dave Heil <k8mn@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:42:18 +0000
Billy Cox wrote:

> If 32 ohms is the common 'standard' fine ... if not then this is a design
> issue ... and a tragic oversight which leads to discussions such as
> this ...

Tragic oversight?  Where does the tragedy come in?  I've found no tragic
flaws in my Orion.  It is better than anything I've previously owned and
better than anything I've used in the shacks of others.

Is Orion perfect?  Nope.  I'ver never owned any manufactured item which
is perfect and likely never will.

Dave Heil K8MN
On a hill somewhere near Cameron, West Virginia