Re: [TenTec] Holiday Stream - 7.040 MHz

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Holiday Stream - 7.040 MHz
From: "Paul Christensen, Esq." <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:19:46 -0500
Hi Paul,

Your stream has been working very well and with the time delay between
transmit and receive its been fantastic is hearing what my signal sounds
like in the distance for the first time!

Any chance you can open up the RX bandwidth to 2.4K from 1.8K for a day or
so?  I would like to hear just a bit more detail on my sig.  Thanks!

-Paul, W9AC