RE: [TenTec] Wish the sidetone volume stayed constant

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Wish the sidetone volume stayed constant
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:33:48 +0100
I want to kill two birds with one stone on this one:

1. I fully agree with Grant: "Case Modding" is "IN".  I want
snow-capped Bavarian mountains on the front of my Orion!
2. I want to fight on the sidetone volume issue.  It's funny, we
are doing multiple transceiver presentation next week at the BCC
annual meeting.  I'm handling the Orion.  One of the guys
handling one of the other rigs (I think the TS-850) has put on
the "Cons" list that it's sidetone is constant and does not track
the volume control.  (It is indeed different strokes for
different folks!)